Logos: African Journal of Philosophy Volume 3, Issue 1, July 2020
1. A Comparative Study of Christian Ethics and Humanist Ethics. Pgs 1-16
2. An Appraisal of Marx's Theory of Socialism and Religion as Alienation Pgs 17-34
3. Logical Sledge of Boko Haram Insurgency and Economic Development:A Nigerian Experience. Pgs 35-45
4. Assessment Of The Problems Hindering Effective Teaching And Learning Computer Science in Pgs 46-59
Secondary Schools In Ikwo Local Government Area, Ebonyi State.
5. The Place Of Jared Diamond’s Theory Of Development On The African Predicament. Pgs 60-78
6. Kant’s Ethical Imperative: A Paradigm For Political Development in the Society. Pgs 79-92
7. An Appraisal of Thomas Hobbes Leviathan to Corporate Governance,
and Accountability in Nigeria’s Fourth Republic. Pgs 93 -109
8. Socio-Religious Functions of Children Ministry Among Baptist Churches in Abraka Community of Delta State. Pgs 110-129.